Last Planner System is a collaborative planning system that was developed in the late 90’s by Professors Ballard and Howell, founders of the Lean Construction Institute.
Incoga Smart Building uses this tool to manage and plan construction processes and to streamline workflow, reduce last minute “surprises” and ensure delivery times to our clients.
This system allows us to plan the construction project starting at the end, involving all the construction agents that participate in it and making a commitment with the rest of industrials.
We summarize the advantages of using the Last Planner System tool:
- Coordination: increases communication and teamwork, establishing milestones and agreements.
- Real returns and compliance with deadlines: because of the monitoring of the project periodically.
- Implication: planning is the result of everyone’s effort.
- Commitment: and good management of it guaranteeing works and dates of each team / sector.
- Collaboration: logistics plan developed among all, favoring an attitude of continuous improvement.
- Transparency: all information is shared with all team members, which is also visually reflected through the Value Stream Mapping.
- Stability: clear assignment of responsibilities.
Discover the Smart Building method!